CLS follows the steps below to accept and refer cases to volunteer attorneys.
Click on each step to learn more:
- How CLS screens cases and decides what to accept and refer to attorneys
- How CLS works with pro bono attorneys
- Conflict rules
- Pro bono and contract cases
- Client complaints and difficult clients
- Sample retainers
- Swink case – Colorado Court of Appeals decision on pro bono attorneys collecting attorney fees from other side of case.
- CBA Ethics Opinion 117 (regarding conflicts)
Let us know how we are doing by completing our very short eCenter user survey!