I. Office of Dispute Resolution (ODR)

Click here for general information.

  • They provide dispute resolution services throughout Colorado – click here  to find an ODR Mediator in your Judicial District
  • ODR has funds to assist indigent parties with mediation expenses
  • JDF 211 – Request for Reduce Payment for ODR Services and Supporting Financial Affidavit – click here for Instructions

II. Your Pro Bono Coordinator can Help        

Many local Pro Bono programs have lists of mediators who are willing to help pro bono clients for a reduced fee or on a pro bono basis.

III. Languages

Mediators are available who speak other languages – check with your local Pro Bono Coordinator. If mediation is court-ordered, the court will pay for interpreters for either party. If mediation is not court-ordered, check with your local Pro Bono program for help in arranging an interpreter.


Let us know how we are doing by completing our very short user survey.